Tri-County Housing & Community Development Corporation provides three different types of classes. There is Homebuyer Education, Financial Fitness, and Foreclosure Prevention.
Patrick Wallace is the counselor for both Homebuyer Education and Foreclosure Prevention. If you would like more information, you may contact him by calling (719)263-5155.
Twana Klinkerman is the counselor for Financial Fitness. If you would like more information on this program please contact her at (719)826-2067.
There is also more information on each of these classes on the following pages.
- Workshop 1: July 18 - Where am I? Where do I want to be? What must I do to get there? How can I possibly get there when there is no money left at the end of the month?
- Workshop 2: July 25 - Where does my money go? Where do I want my money to go? What must I change to get it there?
- Workshop 3: August 1 - What tools are available to help me get to my goals? How do I use them? Is my identity protected? Are my assets protected? Do I know how to avoid fraud/ What must I do to get there?
- Workshop 4: August 8 - Should I use credit/debit to obtain my goals? What will it cost me? How can I make the most of my credit and my credit history?
- Workshop 5: August 15 - I have all this information and all these plans. how do I put them together and make them work? What can I do to help prevent setbacks/ How do I handle setbacks when they do occur?