Tri-County Housing & Community Development Corporation is a
nonprofit organization serving Bent, Crowley, and Otero Counties, an
area of 3,579 square miles in rural southeast Colorado, plus three
other counties in Southeast Colorado on an as needed basis.
Our mission: Tri-County Housing & Community
Development Corporation serves people and communities through
facilitation of quality affordable housing & community projects.
Quick Facts About the Tri-Counties:
- The three counties (Otero, Bent, and Crowley) encompass an area of 3,579 square miles in rural southeast Colorado.
- Total population in the area is under 30,000.
- Median income range of the population is $38,200 to $42,100.
- 70% of families in the Tri-County area are eligible for assistance.
- 87% of the existing homes in the Tri-County area are over 40 years old.